Media Credential Request
Please note the following information and requirements to submit for media credentials:
Media Credentials are issued to broadcast, print and online media assigned to cover the Denver County Fair.
DCF marketing department may request the following verification of applying media personnel:
- Proof of assignment/employment by the listed media source;
- applicant must be listed on the website with name and title appearing on the editorial capacity or provide a business card of employment by media outlet.
- Print/online media must provide a copy of a recent (within one year) article for the assigning publication.
- Media access for freelance photographers and/or freelance journalists without editorial assignment will not be granted.
- Freelance journalists are required to submit an assignment letter from the general manager, editor or news director on official company letterhead - of the media outlet, in order to apply for a media credential.
- Media credentials will not be granted to any social media without a supporting business website.
- Only submit the name(s) of personnel covering the event. Do not submit names of promotions, sales personnel, administrative, or non-media personnel. All requesting personnel must include position and/or title with application.
- Media credentials are non-transferable, are issued specifically to the person who was approved through the credential process and may not be given or loaned to another person for any reason.
- Denver County Fair may provide escort for any credentialed media personnel.
- Denver County Fair reserves the right to grant or refuse media access for any reason.
Media credentials will be available for pick up Friday-Sunday (July 19-21), NW Complex, South Box Office Lobby (Will Call) Please have photo id.