Dates will be announced Spring of 2020
$5/entry, unless otherwise specified
Have questions, need more info? Contact Morgan: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Winners will be contacted when judging is completed Friday evening. All ribbons will be displayed alongside the entry for the public to see.
- Each category will be awarded a green ribbon for outstanding entries using sustainable methods! If you would like to be included in this competition, please include a description of what makes your entry “green”.
- A Grand Champion $100 cash prize will be awarded to the exhibitor that wins the most ribbons in each category, provided that the exhibitor wins at least five ribbons.
ribbons + cash prizes:
First Place: Blue Ribbon and $20
Second Place: Red Ribbons
Third Place: White Ribbons
For premiums please see guidelines.
release of entries
- Because we want to showcase all our exhibits for the duration of the fair, we do not allow removal of entries prior to 6 pm on Sunday.
- Removal of any entry before the designated time will result in forfeiture of award and ribbon.
- Please return to the Fair to pick up your exhibits on Sunday 6:30 – 8 pm or Monday 8:30 am – noon.
- Exhibits not picked up will be discarded Monday at noon.
- If necessary, perishable items may be discarded before the end of the fair to maintain sanitary conditions.
- Each entry will be judged on its own merit using the judging guidelines.
- Judging is a blind process in all categories except for Animal competitions; your exhibitor number is the only identification on your entry.
- All categories except Animal are judged before the fair opens to give our judges a quiet and focused environment and are not open to the public.
- First through third placings will receive judges’ written feedback at check out.